It's A Long Story Mascara - ARBONNE


The life of a beauty blogger certainly has its perks especially after having the opportunity to review this amazing mascara.
ARBONNE: It's A Long Story Mascara. (Item # 7793. $40)
I'm sure all of us have our "favorite, can't go without" mascara but let me tell you, this mascara tops them all for me.

I know the challenges some of us women have when it comes to creating that full lash or even adding length to your lashes and this one really does just that.

The comb sweeps through your lashes with ease and doesn't leave them looking clumpy or separate them so that they look like spider legs. (If you have ever applied too much, you know what I am talking about). 

With daily use I was starting to see an increase in my lash length and a little fuller natural lash as well. I'm thinking I have found a miracle in a bottle. The look you get from this mascara is a neutral yet enhanced, eye opening look opposed to a dramatic, clumpy, over exaggerated look. 

Keep in mind that this is my review on this product and that everyone may not get the same results as I did, but I really do think it is worth trying it out once to see for yourself. 

KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
• Exclusively designed with revolutionary polypeptides to promote the appearance of longer lashes.
• Bamboo and pea extracts and pro-vitamins B5, C and E pamper and nurture for a lavish, high-gloss look.
• Dermatologist, ophthalmologist and clinically tested

So you lovely people, take a look at this mascara and you will absolutely fall in love like I have and you will take it everywhere!

If you are interested in learning more about ARBONNE and this product, please take a look at their website. www.ARBONNE.com 

I have had the opportunity to know a wonderful, young and successful woman and she is a huge asset when it comes to ARBONNE and the company. 

Please feel free to contact Jessica Genereaux if you have any questions about the company. Contact information is below; 

Email: jessicagenereaux@gmail.com 
Phone:  1 (613) 242-9557
ARBONNE Consultant #: 115210431





No comments:

Post a Comment