Q. How come after I shower, do my daily skin care routine and step outside and my skin feels so tight and dry? What can I do to help my skin?
A. First of all, you need a more hydrating moisturizer. In the winter time or cold weather your skin pH levels change which is the reason for the tightening(dehydration) also I myself notice dry skin as well. So you need to not throw out your moisturizer your using now, but to change it up and use the more hydrating intensive moisture for the cold winter months. But make sure you still have the SPF included because even though the sun is not out half the time you can still experience the results of pigmentation and sun damage!! Check out the line by Dermalogica! Excellent Products :)
A. First of all, you need a more hydrating moisturizer. In the winter time or cold weather your skin pH levels change which is the reason for the tightening(dehydration) also I myself notice dry skin as well. So you need to not throw out your moisturizer your using now, but to change it up and use the more hydrating intensive moisture for the cold winter months. But make sure you still have the SPF included because even though the sun is not out half the time you can still experience the results of pigmentation and sun damage!! Check out the line by Dermalogica! Excellent Products :)
No comments:
Post a Comment