Personal Review On Products #1

I received an amazing opportunity from Vervegirl Magazine to sample a few products and write a review on them. 

It was really hard to decide on just three but after careful considerations I made it possible.

Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara, Revlon ColourStay Gel Eyeliner, and Bonne Bell LipLites.

This is great mascara. When applying it to the lashes it evenly coated them and also separated them as well. With the plastic comb, you do not get the clumping that most mascara develops. At a retail value of approximately $9.95, it is reasonable and would be worth it for me to purchase.
I have to admit, this is my new favourite eyeliner! Goodbye pencil liners, hello gel eyeliner. The application is so easy and mistake-proof. The applicator is a brush which is very precise. Throughout the day I noticed that it never smudged or bleed away from the area it was applied to, which is great to know especially for the summer months.  A little bit of this eyeliner goes a long way. So you do not need to keep applying layers of it. I received the neutral brown colour and it was a great choice for my skin tone. At a retail value of $10.95, I would recommend this to be every female’s beauty staple. 

This is a wonderful lip gloss. Really has an easy application with the applicator brush and the colour is applied evenly. The Cappuccino shade is a nice neutral shade but still gives off a little shimmer and tastes just as its name.  What I have been doing to help the gloss stay longer, is to apply a lip balm underneath it.  It last longer and also, it stops your lips from getting really dry from the shimmer in the lip gloss if used alone.  At the retail value of $5.29, it’s reasonable enough to have many colours that change if your want to explore other scents.

The only thing I would recommend for everyone is to try them yourselves so you know what works for you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment