Keep The Pout

All my friends and family know that I have an obsession with lip balm. I still haven't figured out why but I have to admit I love to have the perfect pout!

Some of my favourites, which I will be mentioning in this article, are created by Blistex. For some reason, it is one company I can respectfully go back to every time.

My Number 3 is: 

Lip Infusion Moisture Splash 
This is definitely a great product because it puts extra moisture back onto your lips and help relieve any signs of damage from the elements outdoors.

Key ingredients in this are: Jojoba Oil, Lanolin Oil

The look of the container is intriguing as well because it has the roller ball on it so there is no mess and easy to apply. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized with the oils and doesn't leave a waxy feeling after applying it.



My Number 2 is:  

Natural Cooling Comfort
This medicated lip treatment helped me out a lot in the winter months. I experience dry, chapped lips because all the elements outside and being outside and indoors at sporting events.

Key ingredients in this product are: Menthol 0.20% (medication), Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Pomegranate, Aloe Extract.

This product is 100% Organic under the USDA and is also 100% Natural. It is made in a recyclable tube and it goes on smooth onto your lips. You will notice a difference after a day of using it.

My Number 1 is: 

Herbal Answer
Herbal Answer combines effective protection with the moisturizing and soothing effects of natural herbal extracts. It's the herbal way to care for your lips.

 Key ingredients are: Aloe, Chamomile, Avocado, Shea Butter, Jojoba. It also has SPF 15 which will help along in the summer months.


Herbal Answer is a light, pleasant tasting balm that soothes, comforts and protects dry chapped lips.I noticed results after a day of using this product too. It heals well and with the natural properties that are combined into this tiny tube have huge benefits for healing chapped, dry, sunburned lips.

**PLEASE REMEMBER- LIPS DON'T TAN, THEY BURN!  STAY PROTECTED ALL YEAR ROUND**