A Girl's Best Friend That Fits In Her Purse

We all have those days where we feel like we are just not feeling 100% and we just want to give our skin a break from all the products we put on our faces daily.

Well, I know just the product that would help with the dull and tired looking skin ladies!
Beauty Flash Balm, 50mL, $50 

It is none other then; Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

The Beauty Flash Balm is a great product to use morning or evening and works fantastic as a facial masque 2 times a week!

The reason I have decided to talk about this product is because I am a busy woman and I don't always have the right amount of time some days and once I discovered this product, it was a life saver.

It works great as a base for your make-up,  on it's own over your facial moisturizer and a great mask to relax with after a busy day.

Key Ingredients:

*Witch Hazel and Olive Tree extracts helps tighten and promote radiance on the face.
*Algae extract helps revitalize the skins appearance
*Bisabolol helps with the soothing effects and softening of the skins texture
*Rice Starch helps purify the skins epidermis


This product is at any Clarins counter and a Beauty Consultant would be happy to assist in helping you learn more about the Clarins products. Book your consultation today!