I have had the most amazing experience connecting with the wonderfully beautiful Ann Mitchell and her company Younique!
We connected through social media and she allowed me to try her wonderful concealers, blush and eye shadow pigments. Let me tell you, I was blown away!! I have not experienced such an amazing pigment before that doesn't crease throughout the day and when I am finished a long day at the office, my makeup still looks great!
The concealers give you the coverage you need and you also can use them to contour which is fabulous for those make up artists in our lives. Concealers can be used in different ways and I like how flexible you can be with the amount you use and it isn't specific to skin colour!
The eyeshadows last all day and they do not crease! They give off a nice look and blend so well together which is what every young woman wants in their make up and not have it look separated and "cakey". The blush also lasts all day and is true to colour! It gives you that nice finished look but still natural.
I have been so impressed with Ann Mitchell and her company Younique that I am going to be a potential buyer!
For more information about Younique and Ann Mitchell, follow her:
A little bit about Younique:
Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products, that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal and financial growth.
They do all their sales through social media through parties and get togethers. Whether you use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest, you can sell from the comfort of your home, without ever having anyone in your home! How amazing is that!
For more information visit the website at www.youniqueproducts.com

No comments:
Post a Comment